[Gpdd] [HEALTH]Panacur

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 14:09:16 EDT 2010

The container says:
Panacur Susp 10%/ml, #: 2 (which I think is his weight?)
Give 0.26 mls (one preloaded syringe) by mouth every 24 hours for 7
days.

My guys aren't big on Outside, though they do appreciate it when I
bring them Room Service from the special garden barrels I keep just
for them. I wash everything, but I suspect that's no guarantee.

I am reassured that you haven't seen side effects. :-)

We haven't had urinalysis yet, but if this doesn't at least halt the
weight loss, I'm guessing we'll get to that relatively soon. He has
been getting Critical Care supplementation for a few weeks now and it
sometimes helps him hold steady for a bit, but then he loses a little
bit more. He's not losing tons all at once, but little by little adds
up over months. Good thing he was fat to start with.

-ginger