[Gpdd] [Announcement] Happy First Birthdays to Ghirardelli and Chakalaka

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 3 15:39:44 EDT 2010

Hi. Ghirardelli was squeaking up a storm this morning to remind us that we hadn't given her carrots yet,
and that we hadn't made her birthday announcement yet. She turned one year old today. She's the only one of our
little fur kids who has an actual birthday and not just an estimate (she was born in the shelter).

Our Chakalaka (aka Boop Boop) is also a year old as of last week. Unfortunately, we were out of town so we couldn't
celebrate it with him.  My husband's mother's 80th birthday was the same day, so we spent the day in Virginia with her.
We told Chakalaka that he could have a party with his friends while we were away, so if any of your little guys and girls
were away last weekend, that could explain their absence. Fortunately, the nice folks who look after them while we are away
cleaned up everything very nicely, and there was no evidence of a wild party when we returned.

Please join us in wishing Chakalaka and Ghirardelli a very Happy Birthday and many more!

ME in New Smyrna Beach with the Cavy Collective (Donovan, Chakalaka, Baby Dilly, Ghirardelli, Twinkie, Puffy, and Cocoa Puff with Dillon Forever in our Hearts)