[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Providence: July 21, 2005 - October 2, 2010

ME ME at buddies.org
Tue Oct 5 00:26:40 EDT 2010

Ellen, Rayna, and Glynis, thank you for your thoughts.  I do think of my little ones as gifts from God ... and I've been blessed with so many really special ones.  I've been connected with them since I was 5 years old, and I can't imagine life without them.  Actually, while I was in college, I didn't have them ... we lost one during my freshman year, my parents decided not to get another one since I was away most of the year, and home just didn't feel like home without them.

I've been enjoying spending time with Destiny and Joy.  They've been really helping me through this.  They've really grown up these last few months ... I don't know where the time went.