[Gpdd] [Health] Baby Dilly Jr. tried to eat a blanket!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 6 13:02:26 EDT 2010

Hi. I got a phone call from my husband this morning that Baby Dilly Jr. tried to eat a blanket today.
I had moved his pen closer to Donovan, and it was two inches away from the sofa and a blanket that
my mother had just knit for us.  My husband thinks that he only tore apart about a quarter of
an inch of a strand of yarn before he was discovered. Mom says that the yarn was all synthetic.
(I had hoped at least part of it would be cotton or something that might be digestible.)

If you have any suggestions on how to handle this or any advice on how long I need to worry about it passing through,
please let me know. A year ago this month, I lost Dillon Sr. to an intestinal blockage, so as you can imagine, I'm worried sick!

Thanks for your help and support!

ME in New Smyrna Beach