[Gpdd] MISC Catching Up

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Oct 7 07:57:42 EDT 2010

Hello everypig and slave,

I am back from my holiday and am busy catching up on my missed Digests.

Thank you for your holiday wishes, M, Ellen and Jaime. I had a grand time going home to Ireland and showing my husband some of the places that I loved as a child. I didn't want to come back to England and wished that I could have stayed and had the Piggyfriends sent to me there. I miss the friendliness of the people in my home country. Enough nostalgia...........

I have missed some celebrations during my absence and want to send belated wishes to Princess Snowflake on her 3rd. adoption day, to Snoopy on becoming a SCAMP and to Ghirardelli and Chakalaka on their 1st. birthday. I hope that everypig enjoyed their special day.

The Piggyfriends have been well looked after by my pigsitter son, Sean, and everypig is well and happy. He went out in the rain every day to cut grass for them.

Dorian is very pleased to have been included in the Piggy Snap game and I hope that lots of slaves will join in and send their pigtures to the blog. The Piggyfriends are interested to know if there are any lookalikes out there that they do not yet know about.

I am pleased to see that Ann has reiterated the importance of regular worming and preventative doses of Ivermectin. I started on the 3 monthly round with the Piggyfriends yesterday. I keep a chart so that I know who is due. Four done, many more to go.

More digests to read.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.