[Gpdd] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS!!

Admin gpdd-admin at gpdd.org
Fri Oct 8 12:33:44 EDT 2010

  All,

Spammers have finally managed to breach our Digest.

DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS, EVEN IF IT APPEARS TO BE FROM A MEMBER!

If you HAVE clicked on a link, IMMEDIATELY run a thorough virus/malware
check on your system. The link you clicked may - repeat - MAY have added
you to the ever-growing flood of spam/phishing emails that are growing
every day.

Again: DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS! Also, if you get a suspicious email
(one that has ONLY a link or two in it), delete it immediately! That
includes the GPDD! Links only = bad.

We apologize for any inconvenience; hopefully this is an isolated incident.

The GPDD Team