[Gpdd] [Health] Baby Dilly Jr. tried to eat a blanket!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Oct 8 18:10:34 EDT 2010

Hi ME,

Still catching up on my missed Digests, I have only just read your post
about Baby Dilly.

I hope that, by now, any bits of chewed blanket will have passed safely
through his system and that you are no longer worried.

Dear Peter Gurney always recommended a dose of liquid paraffin if anyone
caught a piggy chewing at a plastic bag, so as to be sure that no bits
caused a blockage and I guess that, if administered quickly, this might help
with any other odd things that a piggy might ingest. It is probably too late
to be effective now but the dose is 1ml. if anyone else has a problem with a
piggy eating undesirable objects.

Hopefully the gastric juices will cope with a piece of synthetic yarn and
that your mother will not be too upset at Dilly's choice of a snack.

Hugs for Dilly.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.