[Gpdd] IMPORTANT EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT

Admin gpdd-admin at gpdd.org
Sat Oct 9 17:18:13 EDT 2010

  All,

We regret to inform you that due to the current spam bomb infection, we
need to shut down the GPDD for awhile.

We anticipate we will be offline for about a week; we will send updates
as they become available.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY POSTS TO THE GPDD! Any posts sent -
starting immediately - will be deleted and not published.

We are very sorry about what happened, but considering the proliferation
of this problem, we're surprised it didn't happen sooner.

We *will* get things fixed - but we need your patience and cooperation.
Again, please don't send any posts. If you have a piggie emergency,
please contact one of the names listed on the DSN page of the GPDD site
(http://www.gpdd.org).

Be well, cherish your piggies, and we'll see you after the "storm" passes.

The GPDD Team