[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome Bina

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 17 20:11:05 EDT 2010

Hello Bina! Welcome to the digest. Its a great group to belong to:) So many of
the members have so much knowledge to help you with any problems you come across
with your Calvary of guinea pigs. I have used their knowledge and it has helped
saved our little Biff on a Sunday when the vets were closed!  We all look
forward to your stores of your guineas:)
My name is Jean and my husband and I are owned by 16 little fur-babies. We are
known as the misfits as each one that comes here has a sad story to tell. They
come here to be in their forever home. Welcome again and look forward to
hearing more from you:)
Jean
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.