[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Bina

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Oct 21 22:49:11 EDT 2010

Hi Bina
ahhhhh your pug must be beautiful too!!
Bella is actually my daughter's dog, she was given to her by her
brother's for her 18th Birthday :o)
She has been a delight, even the digging holes.......pees on the
carpet........chewing stuff........she now really has settled in and has
won as all over and we all do to her bidding LOL

Your piggie house sounds wonderful !!  They do love room to hide from
each other at times.
My girls have 2' x 5' and a smaller mezzanine floor 2' x 2' up a ramp,
they love to zip around the house and up and down the ramp, even Velvet
who is blind now.  I use bubblewrap on the bottom, then thick magazines,
then layers of newspaper (i too have people saving for me) then the hay
goes down, they also have two stick houses (one they got from their
secret santa last year) a smaller one, and a cardboard box hidey too.
They also have either a fluffy blanket or small towel to rest on during
the day time.  At night they have a smaller box popped in under the
mezzanine floor which is nice to snuggle down under, but not in the hot
weather !!  They have another smaller pile of hay which gets munched on,
but pooped in too, i still can't find a decent hay rack that i can adapt
to my girls home made house grrrr  They have bowl water and bottle
water, small bowl with oxbow pellets and a teeny handful of a mix as
well (still can't source the oats i need grrrrrrrrrrr)  At night time
they get their dinner, which is veggies low in sugars and brekkie time
is some leafies plus the odd handful of grass during the day.

Whee all wish Oliver the very best with his vet visit and his upcoming
op !  I'm sure he'll love to be in with the girls after his post op
time.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx