[Gpdd] ANNONCEMENT: Shakira's Birthday

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Oct 26 15:01:38 EDT 2010

Belated birthday wheeks to our "baby pig" Shakira, born October 25, 2006.

Shakira is an abby, courtesy of her mama, the late lamented Carmen, with patches of red brown and black, and the occasional white.  She is the only piggy whose birthday I actually knew, because I watched her being born (!!!) in our very house.

Shakira is a shy girl and likes to chill under her upturned soft piggy bed (like a Cuddle Cup) and sometimes stick her furry little nose out to see if there is anything "interesting" in her food dish.  That would be fruits, cucumber, lettuce leaves, etc.  She does sometimes wheek, but she has a very soft voice, the quietest of all piggies I've ever known.

So, Happy Birthday to Shakira, no longer a baby, but forever OUR baby.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts