[Gpdd] gpdd; (Care) (so many piggies)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 21:43:23 EDT 2010

Hi all,

In order to keep this short, just want to say I am a whee bit behind, but
just read Penny's nostalgic post about her home country and wanting to stay
there and have the piggyfriends sent to her! I can appreciate that.
In other events, I visited the new Petco here to see if they sell live
animals and yes they do, I was torn apart by it, as on the one hand I just
hope all in all that they are respectful to the little sweethearts, and
receive proper care and great homes, then on the other hand, I want to take
them home, and I can't, because I have a full house already and
can't---don't have the room, and it would not be fair to the ones that
already live with me.
I noticed in Petco, they had one small boar, alone, and a few sows, all
about the same size, they had orange slices and some pellets with hay, and
water,a lthough I do not recall the water, but that set me off; I so wanted
to take the boar, but I knew that I just couldn't, I alread have 8 pigs, 1
bunny and 1 chin.  I was even having dreams about the small boar that I had
adopted him and was ensuring his safety in my dream.
All I can do is pray for them all.