[Gpdd] Cuddles' weight loss

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 5 18:38:34 EDT 2010

I think they can do those blood tests. I want to get through the
Panacur course (no side effects I can detect, yay!) and see how his
weight is before taking more steps. We took him off Metacam at the
vet's advice to see if he still needed it. (We started him because he
looked like he was moving uncomfortably and he did seem to perk up
some. Didn't change his weight issues.) We are thinking of putting
him back on because he isn't moving around all that much now, but
that could be the weather or general laziness - he CAN move swiftly
when sufficiently motivated, say by a brother's nose in his butt.

As the vet said on the last visit, it would be so much more
convenient if they'd just tell us what they are feeling instead of
making us guess.

Thanks for more ideas!

-ginger