[Gpdd] Gpdd (Rainbow Bridge) (Isabel)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 03:47:10 EDT 2010

Hi Janet, and everyone,

I am catching up, just read about Isabel...I am sorry for your loss.
I just want to say, the thing that gets me about all of this, is the love
that never dies.
It is easier tosay, and harder to feel at times.   But it is so true, to
have loved them and missed them, than to have missed out on having them in
your lives..

I think that they all come here, all animals, and us too, because the joy of
being here is greater than anything else that may happen.  When you think of
a dog that puts his/her head out a car window when it's moving, and sniffs
the breeze.  The dog may get flies and bugs on his/her face, but the joy of
the breeze far surpasses the bugs on the face.  It is a nice way to think
about it!

Hugs,
Ellen