[Gpdd] virtual; The wedding

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 03:57:47 EDT 2010

Dearest Velvet and Beans I apologise for the delay in replying I cant even say I have been busy I have just been lazy......

Here in the UK we have just had a week of glorious sunshine and it happened to coincide with Mummy and Daddy not being at work, so instead of being left alone to mail our friends on the puter we have been outside munching grass.

Mummy insists its a treat for us but I am suspicious as she keeps moving our run around and muttering about an even cut............

Anyway enough about me, I would be delighted to attend the wedding unfortunately Mummy says I have to bring Hector and make sure he behaves himself!!

Beans if there are any boy jobs you need help with let me know.

My beloved Wonderful Woopy would you do me the great honour of allowing me to escort you to the wedding, I would love sometime alone with you again but I have to bring Hector I hope you dont mind, I cant wait to see you "blush"

Spooky