[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Velvet and Beans

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 15:43:48 EDT 2010

Dear Glynis

The Surrey Squeakers would be delighted to attend the wedding of Velvet and Beans. We are all girls of course and we are really looking forward to shopping for our outfits this week. In England we have a custom for brides and we don't know if it is the same where you are. To ensure luck for your future life, the bride should wear "Something old, Something new, Something Borrowed and Something Blue". If you need any help with these items, please let us know!

The excited Surrey Squeakers