[Gpdd] Virtual: Velvet and Beans wedding

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 15:52:31 EDT 2010

Dear Velvet and Beans,

We would love to come to you wedding!
The little ones Lily and Daisy are extremely excited as they have heard from
us about virtual events but never been to one!
Whee think Daisy would be good for singing or some other activity that
requires a loud voice, she is also very food centered,
so I combination of those two would probably work best. Lily is our little
explorer, she's pretty smart and brave when it comes to exploring.
We don't really know how that would come in handy in a wedding....
Chico, being practically their daddy, will keep an eye on the little ones so
they don't get in trouble, he would like some help with that
from a nice lady (or ladies like last time)... He's getting old and can't
remember the names of his last dates, they were sisters...
By the way when you read this, it's probably Chico's 3rd Birthday (for
real). So carrot juice and beers all Around! His birthday is on the 6th of
September!
Woopy wants to help too, maybe she can do something together with Spooky?
She'd love that.

Excited wheeks,
Lily, Daisy, Woopy and Chico

------

Dear Spooky,

YES! I'd love to come with you to the wedding.
I can't wait to see you again!!!
I hope your slave M always you to watch our Piggy cam once in a while
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/guinygirlz
I'm in view pretty often and my slaves keep telling me how gorgeous I'm
becoming
I hope you share their views *blush*

I had a question to ask you. I still got your yellow ribbon (of course!)
And I was wondering if you would mind me lending it to Velvet for the
wedding?
I think it will look great on her dark hair, plus then she will have a
little something from her
'Brother' Spooky and 'sister' Woopy, as Glynis agreed to be our grandma as
well!
And in the theme the squeakers mentions she will already have something
borrowed...
Then she just needs some of the 3 old, new and blue things...

Love,
Your girl,
Woopy

pandameisje at gmail.com