[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: wedding invite response

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 18:38:12 EDT 2010

I'm not supposed to be sitting for long until the fifteenth of this month--four solid weeks of reclining and walking. I'm halfway there, but I couldn't help but gamble and spend a few moments sitting at the computer and catching up. Good thing I did! Puff would've been furious if I'd failed to RSVP her. Warnings to all though. She's still likely to eat the bouquet or swan dive into the punch. Her acrobatic career has been on hold during my convalenscense, so she might be a bit clumsy, which makes her a bit more hazardous.

She received some lovely photos from Patches and his siblings, and is quite excited over the prospects of meeting them should they attend.

Okay, back to my back (which is pretty much pain free),
Joanie