[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Miss Perky

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 12:55:03 EDT 2010

Birdie -

I remember well the adventures of Miss Perky.  You wrote about her very beautifully.  Please accept my deepest sympathy for her loss.

Miss Perky always sounded like an outstanding, spirited piggy, and an important part of your life.  She was very lucky to have lived with you and known your love and care throughout her days.

Our thoughts and condolences are with you.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts