[Gpdd] Health: Deafness in Pigs?

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Sep 9 17:31:10 EDT 2010

Joanne,

I think that it is most likely that Spicy is just sleeping more soundly as
she ages.

I have had Piggyfriends who have done the same thing, frightening me by not
moving when I gave the food out, only waking up when I have prodded them and
then suddenly noticing that everypig has a slice of something and worrying
that they have missed out.

I have just given out slices of cucumber all round and had to rouse Shadow
from a deep sleep before his admittedly older companion wolfed down both
slices. Some piggies do seem to go into a very deep sleep, which only serves
to make us slaves worry more.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.