[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Miss Perky

M mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 05:07:53 EDT 2010

Dearest Birdie and Miss Pooky our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

We remember Miss Perky and the egg card episodes she was such a character and always up to mischief on the virtual adventures, we will miss her lots.

I wish I knew what to write to you both, your messages when my darling Fugly crossed the bridge helped so much, I hope its enough to know we are thinking of you and sending our love around the world.

Run free Miss Perky reunited with your friends who have gone before.

Love M, Spooky and Hector