[Gpdd] MISC.: knee surgery

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 12 13:41:12 EDT 2010

Dawnda,

I can sure sympathize with your predicament, and I'll be praying for you. I've had severe back pain since the end of February, and poor Puff has had little or no floor time since then. I finally had surgery almost a month ago, and will finally be able to ride in a car on Wednesday. That may have been difficult, but I can't imagine having to be on my feet for a full day on crutches!!! I didn't think I'd make it not sitting*well, I cheated a bit on that) or riding for a whole month, but I have, and I hope and pray you'll overcome, too.

Joanie