[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Carmen

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 12 16:25:55 EDT 2010

Rayna and Shakira, when you posted that Carmen wasn't quite herself, we had so hoped that she would rally, and we are so very sorry that she passed on to the Bridge.  We remember when she came to live with you; what a lucky girl she was that you adopted her after your colleague's daughter no longer wanted to keep her <sniff>.  How wonderful that she lived to be more than six, though we're never ready to say goodbye, of course.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how much she enjoyed cucumber and how opinionated she was.  Carmen sounds like such a beautiful Aby, too, with her ribbons and stripes.  We are glad that her passage to the Bridge was safe and quick, and we have no doubt that you indeed reassured her when you petted and talked to her.  There's no doubt that she was very happy to be a beloved family member, and we send our very belated condolences on her passing.  We also send best wishes to her daughter, Shakira.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan