[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Miss Perky

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 12 16:27:11 EDT 2010

Birdie, of course we remember you and your girls!  We are so very sorry to hear of Miss Perky's passing.  We know how much you loved her, and we always enjoyed hearing about her adventures.  Please find comfort in knowing that you did all your best for her and that she understood how lucky she was to be a part of your family.  We're sure she has left behind many memories to help ease your grief.  Please accept our condolences on Miss Perky's passing.  We also send best wishes to her sister, Miss Pooky.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan