[Gpdd] Announce: Today is Bertie Pig's 2 Year ADOPTION DAY!!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Tue Sep 14 02:44:12 EDT 2010

Hello there, Piggies & Slaves!
I have some wonderful news to share with you:
Today is Bertie Pig's 2 Year Adoption Day!!! Yipppeeee!
I can't believe it's been 2 whole years. I am such a Proud
Mama Slave. And his wifey, Sweetie and him are still going
strong in their marriage. Rumor has it that they are thinking
of adopting their own. So, I'm keeping my paws crossed. :)
I don't know Bertie's real age, but it was guestimated to
be about 2 years and some change when he came to me.
So, he's not a spring chicken, but you wouldn't know it if
you could see how active he is.

I am so Happy to have my Big Bertie Boy in our lives.
He brings me so much Joy and I Love him sooooo much...
Wheeeeek!

HAPPY ADOPTION DAY, Bertie Pig!!!

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
        Princess Snowflake & meeeee :D