[Gpdd] Misc: Puff made me laugh:)

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 15:51:17 EDT 2010

Joanie,
Just had to say Puff made me laugh out loud thinking of that little girl pulling
at that bead from your shirt! such a silly girl indeed. It made me think of our
Lazarus when he decided that my diamond earring looked very lovely and he was
cuddling up around my neck and bam! he snatched that earring right out of my
ear!! I had to open his mouth and pry it out!!  I guess our babies think that
things on us are editable? Our fur-babies keep us on our toes! Keep getting
better Joanie!
jean (misfits)