[Gpdd] Announce: Welcome Saralea Hope

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 12:44:12 EDT 2010

All,
I am so happy to announce that we've adopted another piggie. Saralea Hope weighs just 1 lb. 2 oz. and is only 2 months old.  She was born at a local rescue afer her mom was rescued from a hoarding situation (Mom's already been adopted to her forever home).

Saralea has not yet physically been with Luke (a LAPS pig) but they are in the same room chattering up a storm---a very good thing since Luke had gone into a major depression after losing his last sister.

I am also carefully monitoring Saralea's spay incision and she is doing great.  She is adapting well to her new home and her life as a princess pig. She loves cuddles, eating, and evidently, watching TV.

Janet, with Luke Herbert and Saralea Hope (Lily Anne and Isabel Marie are surely watching and smiling down from the Rainbow Bridge)