[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PF's Minipiggy Sitting Service

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Sep 17 18:40:43 EDT 2010

Hello Velvet and Aunty Glynis,

We will enjoy whatever cucumbers you can provide. Slave grows long, straight
ones for us in the greenhouse but all cucumbers are delicious. We love Cos
lettuces too......in fact we love just about everything that a piggy can eat
except for bell peppers. Slave hates these and none of us like them either.

We are sorry that you cannot eat carrots but the tops are yummy too and you
must take care of your health.

We have just read that Puff wants to help with the minipigsitting and we are
very worried! We hope that her slave can convince that this is a really BAD
IDEA.

Florence and Dandelion Piggyfriend.