[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- GPDD in Critter's magazine

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 17 20:58:18 EDT 2010

It has taken me awhile to get around to posting this but congrats to all our digest members that are in the new Critters USA magazine this year. Joanie & Deb, I liked your stories & pictures. Joanne, your article was really good. I liked seeing Glynis & her piggies & Cindy's Friday. It was also cool that you mentioned the GPDD. Yeah! Maybe we will get some new piggie slaves to join after reading your article. The pics of the bride & groom were charming as always (of course!) & Joe & Dee your pic was good too. Hope I didn't miss anybody. I only skimmed thru & read the piggie stuff & looked at the piggie pics. The other stuff can wait till later! Congrats to all! Now I have to go explain to Mimi why she isn't a celebrity again this year. All that fame last year went straight to her little fuzzy head! Wish me luck...!

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames