[Gpdd] HEALTH: skin parasites

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 18 16:09:28 EDT 2010

I remember when Puff was treated with Revolution it was in two carefully measured doses to pick up the critters that had hatched after the first treatment. I don't remember how far apart the doses were, but the amount was different as she had grown a bit between them. A trip to the exotics vet would probably save time and money in the long run, and it couldn't hurt for them to come home to sterilized cages and bedding that hadn't been kept too close to the cage. What a pain!!!!

It's a good thing you're so alert to their behavior; those bugs sure can drive them crazy!

Joanie