[Gpdd] Misc: Birthday Wishes for JOANNE!!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Mon Sep 20 11:25:55 EDT 2010

 Joanne & Piggies,
Thank You sooo much for my Birthday Wishes!!! But, guess who
also Celebrated a B-Day last wheeeeeek???

JOANNE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Joanne!!! Wheeee hope that you Enjoyed your
Special Day and that your furry children treated you well. PS and BP
are also pleased that you liked the pigture that they sent.

Here's to many, many more...
     B-Day Wheeeks, Princess, Bertie, & meeeeee :D