[Gpdd] HEALTH Ivermectin

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Sep 21 04:56:27 EDT 2010

Ellen

Mine is the 1.0% injectable Ivermectin, which is given orally.

For the Piggyfriends' regular three monthly preventative treatment, I give the Ivermectin and Panacur on the same day but it will not matter if they are done separately. Mine comes in a black and gold package. My Rodentologists decant it into small dropper bottles for clients. Even this small bottle lasts me for several rounds of treatments.

I keep a chart so that I know who has had what and when.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.