[Gpdd] silly; Spooky my gentle giant

M mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 02:54:22 EDT 2010

Well some of you know I always refer to Spooky as my gentle giant and last night he proved why I call him that.

Spooky and Hector were cuddle up Hector stretched out with his head nestled under Spooky's chin and his eyes shut (I have never had a piggy who really closed their eyes before) anyway Spooky decided he needed to rub his nose so he ever so slowly moved his head away without waking Hector he then turned so he could use his paw without disturbing Hector, he wiped his nose and then ever so gently put his head back where it had been without Hector so much as opening an eye.

How do I know this? well nothing on TV is a fascinating to me as piggies sleeping lol