[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriends will be offline

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Sep 24 05:07:00 EDT 2010

Just to let you know that the Piggyfriends and I will be absent from the GPDD for a while as I am going away on holiday. The Piggyfriends will be safe in the care of my son Sean, who always pigsits. So kind of him to give up some of his own holiday time to come home and care for the little ones. I will miss them ( and my birds and mice ) but I know that they are in good hands ( with a hotline to my wonderful Rodentologists ).

Maybe Algernon Rat will have reported in by the time I get home and Sandy will have built her new computer. I have watched my sons building computers from scratch but I couldn't do it. I suppose that it is like a car. I can drive one but I don't know how it works. Good luck Sandy. I hope that Dawnda is getting around a bit easier now and that Joanie's back is healing after the surgery.

Wishing every piggy and their Slaves good health. Love to you all.

Penny.