[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Harmony

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 28 13:07:32 EDT 2010

I'm awfully sorry to hear about Harmony. And with her "sister pig" under the weather, I don't know how you are able to handle it. You can count on the prayers and well wishes of your GPDD family.

I don't know if forcing yourself on Harmony would've been the right thing to do. Piggies are entitled to their opinions, and if they don't feel cuddly, they shouldn't be made to cuddle. Harmony loved you in her own noncuddly way, and I think she appreciated being handled on her own terms. You loved her the way she needed to be loved, so please don't put any blame on yourself. Losses are hard enough without false guilt complicating things.

Love,

Joanie