[Gpdd] MISC: SNOOPY is five!

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 05:07:07 EDT 2010

Hello everyone and everypig!  At the beginning of November, five years ago, Michael 'let me' get this cute little long haired boy piggie.  He was our 'anniversary gift' to ourselves that year.  :)  Not knowing when his real b-day was, I asked Michael if he would 'share' his b-day with the piggie (we guesstimated he was about five to six weeks old at the time we got him).  So today, SNOOPY IS FIVE!!

He's a rascal one, the escape artist.  When my parents would pigsit, and I'd return, they'd tell me all the stories about how they'd see something running around on the floor in the next room, and how Snoopy would evade being captured.  Good thing his pen is only about two feet off the floor and there are soft things on the floor around there.  They seemed flustered but they could also laugh about it.  They said that Snoopy kept them on their toes!  Maybe it's the 'mask' that he has, a black mask around his eyes.  One side is unique in that it sort of forms an 'M'!

I love playing with his long hair!  He's the only piggie that once upon being picked up, if he sees he's 'going home' (back into his pen) then he'll calm down until you gently place him back into his home.  Most piggies require a very firm hand or they'll jump! into their home.

Everypig enjoyed a big lettuce 'plate' filled with goodies, such as Snoopy's favorite, celery leaves, and baby carrots, and corn husk and silk, and baby romaine and cucumber!

So to my little black and white with a little bit of caramel brown, Shnoopy, happy fifth b-day little guy!  I love you!

mommy Corrine and daddy Michael