[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Harmony

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 30 01:57:52 EDT 2010

Dear ME,
I am sending you a very big virtual hug. You have been thru alot. I have had
piggers like Harmony that "love" in their own way. Some piggers just like some
people are not very touchy or cuddle type. And by knowing this and not pushing
hugs or cuddles on them I really think we love them best by accepting each pig
for who they are and  accepting what they need from us. So Harmony I do believe
was loved the best way you could love her. We are praying hard for dear
Providence that she is able to fight thru her sickness. Sending many healing
prayers to her. Again our deepest sympathy to you ME from all of us here at the
misfits.
jean