[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The Light that Went Around the World

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 20:42:34 EDT 2011

Here's the list again:

Dear GPDDers (and others),

It is with pleasure that I give you "the 2011 List" of the Annual Peter Gurney
Candle-Light Memorial, held on March 9th, 2011.  If you contacted me or posted,
your location is on the list.  If I got a spelling wrong, send me an email and
I'll correct it.  If you lit a candle but forgot to tell me, it is not too
late.

Just send me a reply or a post to the GPDD and I'll add your location (city or
town, state, and country, if not in the US).  William is going to prepare a map
like we did last year.  In the meantime, here is this year's tribute to our
departed friends, human and animal who are at the Rainbow Bridge:

AUSTRALIA
Croydon, Victoria, Australia
Mount Barker, South Australia

AUSTRIA
Vienna, Austria

CANADA
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Toronto, Canada
Yale, British Columbia, Canada

CHINA
Hong Kong, China

GERMANY
Berlin, Germany
Grambin, Germany

ITALY
Reggio, Emilia, Italy

NORWAY
Kristiansand, Norway

SLOVAKIA
Bratislava

SOUTH AMERICA
Lima, Peru

SWITZERLAND
Geneva, Switzerland

THE NETHERLANDS
The Hague, The Netherlands

UNITED KINGDOM
Aberdeen, Scotland
Bristol, England
Camberley, Surry, England
East Sussex, England
Gloucester, England
South East, UK
Worcester, UK
York, N. Yorks, England

Part 2, the "United States" follows in the next email post.