[Gpdd] MISC. Thank you & Pigtures

Anneli Cochrane arcochrane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:05:39 EDT 2011

Thank you everyone for the great advice on when to separate my baby male
from his mom. It makes me sad that he will have to live by himself, but
unless I get another baby male or get him neutered, I don't see any way
around that. However, I will give him plenty of love and he will get to run
around with the girls as long as I am watching to make sure no-one is being
receptive to breeding!
Here is a public link to some pigtures of my pigs, Kiwi and Bailey are no
longer with us, but I believe there are some pigtures of them still in the
album. Pix of my new babies is toward the bottom.

<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2129003&id=27316551&l=78ffe96ca2>

Anneli