[Gpdd] [MISC.] Digest Problems

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 10:04:14 EDT 2011

Reply to Jean,
I am having Digest problems too.  For the past week I have gotten the Digest
sporatically or not at all.  When I do get it, everything come in as a
"forward".  In addition, ever since the format changed, when I do get the posts,

they come in a form that is bearly readable, with run-on text and a lot of
strange breaks in the text that take the form of <BR> (lots of these).   It has
made things very difficult for me to do all the work for the Peter Gurney
Memorial.  I get my email and the Digests through Yahoo Mail.  I never used to
have these problems before and it is frustrating.

Audrey