[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi & Benadryl

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 22:57:07 EDT 2011

I would wait to try the Benadryl until the vet is open on Monday. In the
meantime I suggest you check all the side effects by typing it into Google.
I think, but don’t know that it raises blood pressure.  Also check guinea
lynx to see if its on their good/bad drug list  lets us know what you find.
I would never use a new drug when there is no vet available.  What have you
tried vegetable oil? the Betadyne washes (which take time)  since the
Griseofulvin. healing wheeks dear Mimi, love Sandy and Sammy