[Gpdd] MISC. Thank you's & RE: Satin's

Anneli Cochrane arcochrane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:03:31 EDT 2011

Thank you everyone for your kind condolences. I really appreciate having
such a supportive group of pig lovers. Penny, Biscuit was not a Satin, I
believe she is an Abyssinian/English mix, but since I do have Satin's, thank
you for the information you sent. Hopefully I will never have to deal with
that! :) Biscuit's mom and sister, Nutmeg and Cinnamon are still with me, as
well as my Satin family, Flower with her two piglets Clover and Teddy.
Hopefully everyone will stay healthy for a long while!