[Gpdd] CARE: Cuddle Cups and Bags for those in need

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 19:55:54 EDT 2011

Hi. I read your message today, and I have a suggestion. A New Beginning Pet Rescue is located in Orlando. They are mostly a dog rescue, but many piggies have found their way there, and three of my eight have come from them.  I know that they have a little guy with bumblefoot there now, who would probably appreciate a cuddle cup after spending his first few months of life in a wire cage outside.  Their mailing address is: A New Beginning Pet Care and Rescue P O Box 536113 Orlando, FL 32853.  If you need a phone number or email address for them, please contact me off digest.

Wherever they end up, thanks for offering them to a rescue. I’m sure that they will be well used!

ME in New Smyrna Beach