[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Honey

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 20:18:49 EDT 2011

Betsy, we might have missed a posting, but we are so very sorry to hear of Honey's passing.  Please accept our condolences.  We definitely understand how you and Calliopig are grieving.  Piggies certainly take a big piece of our hearts to the Bridge when they go.  We have no doubt that Honey enjoyed all of her time with you and knew how much she was loved.  She was a very lucky girl.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan