[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Biscuit

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 20:29:46 EDT 2011

Anneli, it was with much sadness that we read of Biscuit's passing and of how she had developed swelling in her joints as well as some bone abnormalities.  Although we don't know what could have caused this, your vet's guess about an autoimmune problem makes sense.  We are so very sorry that she was in pain despite your giving her half a tablet of baby aspirin a day.  Please know that you did all your best for her, and she knew how hard you were trying to get her well.  Please also know that you did the right thing in helping her to the Bridge.  It was a selfless decision, and, as you said, she is no longer suffering.  We have no doubt that she thanks you for keeping her best interests at heart, although it was so difficult to say goodbye.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how she always wanted to pick her own veggies.  She was a lucky girl to be a beloved member of your family, and we know she is with Bailey now.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan