[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Honey

Wrraffles wrraffles at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 16:28:01 EDT 2011

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for your kind words on Honey's passing.  We miss her very much.  Her sister Calliope (named after your long ago Calliope piggie) carries on at almost 7 years old.  Honey had had a lump for a long time, suddenly it was losing hair and looking discoloured on her side tummy.  The vet thought he could operate, but when they shaved her tummy they found lots of tumors.  She went to sleep without having an incision, for which I'm grateful.  These two sisters were lumpy girls, Calliope had a huge draining cyst excised about 2 years ago, and that surgery was successful.
I have always admired your kind words on the digest, thank you for remembering Honey.

Betsy and Calliope