[Gpdd] MISC: thank you and chirp

Monica Morris mmorris at buinea.com
Thu Apr 21 12:35:35 EDT 2011

Thank you for the warm welcome back and good thoughts for our Jelly.  I
have told her about the good luck she's wished now that she is known by
the gpdd.

Jelly is our only chirping pig. She did it 2 different afternoons last
summer for no apparent reason.  Like everyone else, I thought I was
hearing a bird from outdoors.  She did it for a very long time and
seemed to get louder as she went on, like Joanne's Teddy.  I felt
honored to have heard her sing her song.  And that she had a song to
sing.

regards,
Monica, Steve, Jelly and Tibby
with Binny, Buffy, Widget, Blaze, Beau, Carmen, Kippie, Mellon, Carlo
and Argyle in our hearts.