[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: No sister for Puff (yet)

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 22 02:44:50 EDT 2011

Joanie-
It's too bad for Puff that it didn't work out. That store sounds like a very bad situation for those poor animals. I would definitely talk to the manager and/or call your local animal control. Bunnies & piggies should never be housed together & they should never be allowed to dye a piggie's fur. That alone tells me what kind of outfit these people are running. Those animals need help, pronto. As for Puff's sister, when you find her you will know.
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames