[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Biscuit

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 06:13:07 EDT 2011

Dear Anneli,  Pleas accept our apology for being so late with our condolences for Biscuit. Your announcement was so heartfelt I cried a bit. Sammy and I use a little rose shaped pink floating candle to burn when one of our piggies goes over the bridge. We are left so bereft and still know for them it was time, even when we have to help start the strip. I hope your heart is started on its way to heal but whee know there will always be a place that hurts and smiles at the same time when you remember your Biscuit.   Ours to treasure in our arms for a short time, but in our hearts forever. Bless you for caring so much and Little Biscuit for giving your that love that makes you bereft now.  Best regards  Sandy and Sammy