[Gpdd] GPDD re: GPDD (MISC) (I'm getting there)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 03:49:45 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone, and Everypig,

I am at a loss to say, I am way behind but haven't forgotten anyone.  I am
just working a lot and trying to find a way to get everything done so I have
time to catch up.  With 8 pigs, a bunny, a chin, a F/T job, and a house
project in order to move, I have barely time to sleep.

I am behind but I did light a candle for Peter and the others, all the
others, and thought of Peter Gurney and how thankful I am to be part of this
group and know that it's a great place.
Condolences to Vito Lee, and welcome to the 4 Surrey Squeakers, the new
twosome of the Piggyfriends, and any other new ones I don't know about yet
or haven't mentioned.
Also condolences to anyone else who has recently lost a piggy,

BTW...the VOG is not too bad lately.
Love,
Ellen and the precious Precious Piggys, bun and chin